Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Rapunzel update: Tumblr!


What is Tumblr? Well, I'm still figuring that one out myself, but apparently it's a new way of blogging that is very popular with young people today. If you'd like to find out more, go to http://www.tumblr.com/about

Anyway, I was happy to see that the Rapunzel pic I just posted received over 1,000 notes on Tumblr within a week! What does that mean? It means the picture has been "liked", commented on, or re-posted over 1,000 times, which means a lot of people are seeing it. I had a good time reading some of the funny comments.

8 comments:

The Barnett Family said...

Dude, you sound so old! haha.

Anonymous said...

Iwould like to see cindrella and belle from the beauty and the beast !

Jaime Leigh said...

These is so fun, You are so talented. I hope to see many more princesses and disney peeps...Like maybe Jessie from Toy Story =)

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautifull girl i have ever seen!!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is the most beautifull girl i have ever seen!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Who is she?

Anonymous said...

Whats the name of Rapunzel?

Eriyu said...

I originally came here from Tumblr. :) Amazing job on all your princesses!