Monday, February 28, 2011

Portrait Book


Okay, so I'm a little behind, but I AM trying to catch up. This is the cover of my new Portrait Book for 2009. I hope to complete Portraits 2010 shortly thereafter. (Just been a little busy)
Can someone please tell me why none of these online services offer a VERTICAL format for a book, instead of just horizontal? SHeesh! Seems like a no-brainer! iPhoto doesn't offer it and neither does Shutterfly. If anyone can recommend a good "online book creating" website that offers a VERTICAL format, please let me know.

4 comments:

The Barnett Family said...

Did you try Blurb.com?

NoMo said...

WHen will you have this out??!! Yo quiero verlo.

Unknown said...

I have to get a copy of your book... How can I?

Anonymous said...

You and the woman on the cover are gorgeous.